b l o s s o m s.....

12:52 AM


I am going through so many changes and transitions that I can't keep up! My head wants to burst everyday with ideas that keep flowing. I've been inspired by an artist that I just adore~ Jasmina Danowski to explore a bit with blossoms.
(http://www.spaniermanmodern.com/09_Jasmina_Danowski/09_Jasmina_Danowski_homepage.htm)

Jasmina's work is loose, colorful, and abstract in style--done in ink and gesso on paper, as well as oil and alkyd on wooden panel. After contemplating her work, I felt drawn to creating a series of blossoms to explore color, simplicity and organic feel. This is the first of 3 oils. I am happy with the path I am on and feel satisfied with the graphic nature of the little blossoms.
Time to try a large version? perhaps...?


You Might Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe