Feeling Color "FuLL"

4:36 PM

Three things I know about myself... I LOVE color, I LOVE organic forms, and I LOVE the spiritual process of painting. As I continue to explore intuitive expression in my work, I am finding such freedom and joy. And in that joy, I am pleased to share my excitement about exhibiting in a group show starting next week November 9th. A first time- out of state, gallery show! Six of my original mixed media pieces will be on view and available for sale at LEDE Gallery, Wake Forest, NC. They are part of a show called "Taking Flight, a journey of extraordinary women." The exhibit is comprised of a group of artists, who participated in an e-course together with "Kelly Rae Roberts", a well known mixed media artist, and "possibilitarian". 
dani keith
One lovely metalsmith, & jewelry designer, Dani Keith, from the tribe, had a dream to bring together the art and passion of this amazing group, in a curated show of work. Her vision was to have this collaboration start in NC and then travel to three other cities, as well as internationally. The first part of her dream, and the dream of other's, will be realized this week, at LEDE Gallery. The show runs from November 9th- November 30th. The second part of the journey involves a show at Reston Arts Center, Virginia. If you aren't in the NC area, and want to check my pieces out, they will be available on dailypaintworks, as well.
Looking forward to being part of something wonderful!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe